“Blackpool Rocks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Uncle Brian's Hotel

Uncle Brian's Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blackpool
Uncle Brian's Hotel
You added Uncle Brian's Hotel to your Saves list
24 Springfield Road, Blackpool FY1 1QL, England   |
Ranked #31 of 74 Hotels in Blackpool
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Blackpool Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at Uncle Brains almost 20 times. The hotel is in a fantastic location with secure car parking close by. It is only 100yd from Blackpool North Railway Station as well. The hotel is clean and tidy and has recently had new shower facilities added to the ensuite rooms. The breakfast is always first class and Brian and his staff are always at hand to give advice on any current entertainment going on in Blackpool. Brian is one of the kindest hoteliers I have ever met and will always oblige you if he can. When I get up on a Saturday morning he always has a copy of the Racing Post on the breakfast table for me....in exchange for some tips! I would recommend this hotel to stay in and it is great value for money.

Room Tip: I have stayed in most rooms and all are comfortable
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
hull england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

me and my partner stayed here for two days over the weekend and i must say it was brill the room was very clean and warm the breakfast was realy nice and i dont eat breakfast but i realy luved it the owners brian and john and sam made us feel very welcome we felt at home carnt wait to go back will defo be staying ther all the time jo and carl from hull xx

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
billieblackpool, Owner at Uncle Brian's Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
It was a pleasure having you stay with us at the weekend and so pleased you liked the rooms now that we have just finished refurbishing all the rooms with new double shower units installed and every room fully redecorated. I am also pleased that my new manager John looked after you.
We look forward to your next visit.
Anyone who thinks they had a bad experience in the past if you would like to mail me or message me I shall get John to arrange a free nights stay with us to show you how we have upgraded the place and improved things.

Been to Uncle Brian's Hotel? Share your experiences!