“Absolutely Awful!! Didnt even end up staying the Reception was so Bad!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Sunnyside Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Sunnyside Hotel
You added Sunnyside Hotel to your Saves list
46 Alexandra Road | South Shore, Blackpool FY1 6BU, England   |
Ranked #461 of 910 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Awful!! Didnt even end up staying the Reception was so Bad!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

I phoned and booked 2 double rooms with no problems but little does she know my friend had rang 2 minutes earlier and she was judged her straight off and was told there was no vacancies. We turned up to the Sunnyside hotel, knocked on the door to say we had arrived and i was presented with the owner being very rude and not making me feel welcome at all (judged again)! I got one word answers from her and she made it very clear she did not want me staying there as she didnt want any trouble, i had only spoke to her to say we had arrived(judged again!!), it did not look very appealing and after the reception from the owner we received i asked for my deposit back. I want to thank her though as we ended up staying in the Ashley Victoria down the road and i couldnt of asked for a better hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Business

Been to Sunnyside Hotel? Share your experiences!