“great food and plenty of it” 5 of 5 stars

5-7 Abingdon Street, Blackpool FY1 1DG, England
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 480 restaurants in Blackpool
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“great food and plenty of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

love the atmosphere of the place,friendly staff,excellent home cooked food,char grilled chicken is the best ive tasted,we love it and the kids do too,great prices and always tempting offers for different days.

86% Recommend
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Never Fails to Tantalize your Taste-buds!! One of the Best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is by FAR the Best eating Place In Blackpool. I can not fault a single solitary thing about this place..The Food is amazing..good portions good selection and excellent value for money! The Staff are always friendly and eager to help in any way possible nothing it to much trouble for them. The eating area is comfortable and relaxed.The Owners are friendly and approachable and care about the service that is offered. They often have special offers and if you sign up to their web page you get notified of offers and are given special discounts! When ever we have a special Occasion or friends staying we take them here and it never fails to satisfy! Definitely ticks all our boxes!.. If your looking for posh nosh of minute portions and stuffy staff..This isn't the place for you!! ONCE YOU TRY IT YOU WILL BE BACK. and the Steak is to die for.

• Visited February 2014
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth a visit...!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

What can I say about West Coast Rock Cafe that doesn't already get said by everyone who visits the restaurant? Here's what I like about visiting West Coast Rock Cafe over others of its genre:

Every visit I make to the venue is a pleasure. I receive a warm and positive welcome in a vibrant atmosphere. I usually don't book in advance but am always worried now that I may not get in at the day/time I'd like and so all future visits will be booked in advance.

The staff at the restaurant, be they Paul the Manager, the team members behind the bar or the waiters always make me feel like they saw me only yesterday and know me well. They also never look like they are overworked and tired; I hate that 'I can't be bothered' attitude. World class customer service excellence comes as standard! As a HR pro and someone who designs/delivers the customer service model in organisations, I feel that West Coast have got it just right and they tower above the standard.

The food is of a consistently high standard: when I order a steak cooked medium, that's exactly what I get. It's presented well and it's not lukewarm/cold. I feel that I get value for money also on everything - food and drink!!

The downside is that I can't eat there every night and that periodically, I do need to cook for myself!!!

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Value for money, friendly staff and good grub. Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

There are many reasons why I go to west coast. You are greeted by friendly staff who seat you at a table.
The food is delectable, I had the porterhouse and it was a nice treat! My friend had a banana milkshake and kept ordering more.
You are definitely getting what you pay for and I would say west coast is one of the more reasonably priced restaurants meaning you get a lot of bang for your buck..
The atmosphere was lovely mid afternoon however sometimes at night with the amount of people and music it can be a little loud. Nonetheless it doesn't stop me from going!

Hope this helps
God bless,
Joe.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Janet & Peter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Go regularly never disappointed with anything great food, great staff great price what more could you ask for.