“Cheap and Friendly - excellent selection of food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 591 Restaurants in Blackpool
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cheap and Friendly - excellent selection of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This place is very cheap, particularly if you get there before 7pm. It;s also very friendly and we had a lot of fun with the staff while we were there.

Must say I was also very impressed by the menu - quite substantial (though not too much) and good choices for vegetarians too.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We dropped in for a mid week early bird. 11.95 for a starter and any pasta or pizza. I had garlic mushrooms and lasagne. My aunt had capella (I think...stuffed pancake in a sauce) and a veggie calzone. We were blown away with the delicious fresh and authentic taste. Service with not only a smile but a genuine warmth. Absolutely beautiful people with a delightful eatery. A must go for all italian lovers!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

was the 1st time we had eaten @Tiramisu
we walked in to a little Italian gem
service good staff hectic food amazing!

Visited October 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“THE place to eat in Blackpool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of eating here with my wife and some friends in November last year and was very impressed with the place. The staff are very friendly and the food was absolutely top-notch and very reasonably priced. I had the Penne Al Forno which was absolutely superb and a very generous portion size and my wife had the Vegetable Calzone which she adored. Will definitely be dining here again the next time we are in Blackpool. Claudio and his team have created a fantastic dining experience and a lovely atmosphere and long may it continue.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best restaurant in Blackpool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have been visiting this restaurant for 8 years now and it is by far the best food and best service in the area. Even after moving away from Blackpool I still visit every time I go back home. Food is superb, the staff cannot do enough and the prices are great. There is nowhere in Blackpool or the surrounding area that is up to this standard.