“fantastic time at the seabank” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Seabank Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blackpool
Royal Seabank Hotel
You added Royal Seabank Hotel to your Saves list
219 - 221 Central Promenade, Blackpool FY1 5DL, England   |
Ranked #47 of 74 Hotels in Blackpool
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“fantastic time at the seabank”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

once again i just came back from a great week in blackpool seabank hotel, was there in march 2012 and looking forward to end of august as booked up for then, i had fantastic time at the seabank hotel and every staff member was great as usual and they where all 1st class and friendly as they never ignore you at anytime, food was great as usual and well done to ian and the staff for there hard work dealing with the meals every day while you are there, blackpool promotions do great job for there customers and other people should book there holiday with them and enjoy what blackpool is all about

Room Tip: try to avoid front seaview roon right about the entertainment hall if you a early bedder as you hear...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Dundee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I booked a holiday through Blackpool Promotions for my husband, myself and my sister.
We were allocated room 214 (double) and room 215 (single). Room 214 is a lovely room but not so room 215 - especially the shower. On second day we discovered the stool from my sisters room on the landing and her door unlocked. We checked room and put stool back in when a man appeared and said he needed the stool to stand on to do a repair. Next day while we wer having a coffee in my room we saw 3 men climbing out of my sisters window. She went down to reception to ask why they were in her room and was told it was customary to be able to access roof for maintenance. She tried to let them know she was unhappy with this arrangement that people were able to come and go in her room and that this made her feel uncomfortable. She was told that she only rented the room and it was not her personal property.!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear Mrs Trayner,

In response to your review. I would like to kindly point out once again that our maintenance team required access to your room due to a complaint of a plastic bottle blocking the drain that was situated outside of your window. As this happened whilst you were out of your room I had authorised for our maintenance manager and the plumber on duty to complete the job, which I had considered urgent.

I did at the time on speaking to you apologise for any inconvenience that this had caused and did speak to my maintenance team who assured me that they had knocked before entering the room and found that the room was empty so carried out the work that I had requested, which could have prevented a flood or blockage for example.

I am sorry that you are unhappy with my maintenance team having to gain access to the roof via your room and I hope you will try to understand that this was an essential maintenance issue.

I hope that this will not deter you from returning to us and hope to see you again soon.

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Second time we have been here.. yet again we had a fab stay. The staff are all great in this hotel and do everything they can to ensure you have a great holiday. Entertainment is good and no matter what age you are you will enjoy it here. Food is also good and plenty of choice available.
Rooms are comfortable and clean.
All in all a great hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for you taking the time to leave such a positive review.
It’s always extremely nice to hear feedback, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team!

Alloa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Just love it at the Seabank.Was there in March,had a great time,and booked up for the 2nd November.Might manage a wee trip inbetween.Well managed and staff 1st class.Brill entertainment.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Wilma

Hamilton, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

my wife has alzymers and only talks about blackpool and the royal seabank hotel she feals at home there, the staff have always been friendly and helpfull ,the food is very good ,we always get a seaview as my wife likes to sit at the window and watch the world go by.

Room Tip: we always get a sea view its worth a little extra
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Coatbridge, Scotland, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Booked a 5 day holiday at the royal seabank .. when we arrived we were allocated a family room and single room on the 3rd floor o my god i nearly fainted when i opened the doors to both rooms ..... single room was a cupboard made into a room with wallpaper falling of the walls in 3 places the whole room was in bad need of upgrading the furniture was broke and the carpet was filthy.. family room had stains on the bedspread put it this way u would walk on the carpets without shoes on .. i foned blackpool promotions in glasgow straight away and the girl in glasgow did offer me a change of hotel to the boston in which i agreed to and i must admite the boston is spotless clean and very modern and comfortable .... all i can say about the seabank is... ask what room ur getting when u book as the old rooms are very old, and very very dirty

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Kelly1502, Manager at Royal Seabank Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Dear Previous Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to apologise for the problems encountered on your recent visit to the Royal Seabank hotel.

I have taken your comments on board and would like to make you aware that the single room that you had been allocated has now been re-decorated.

Complaints regarding cleanliness are very rare, however I will certainly look into your complaint, and apologise once again.

I do hope that this will not deter you from returning to us, as we pride ourselves on providing an excellent service.

Kindest Regards

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Just got back from a weekend at the Royal Seabank hotel and it was absolutely brilliant. Comperes Aideen and Steve were exceptional. All staff at the hotel couldnt do enough for you and the choice of food was quite good. As an Australian holiday maker this was my second time at this hotel within three weeks. Everyone was friendly and mingled together at the entertainment evenings. Will definitely visit this hotel again. I have also visited the Boston and Tiffanys but found this hotel to be the best for location, friendliness and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Also as a solo traveller I would feel very comfortable at his hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Hotel Manager

Been to Royal Seabank Hotel? Share your experiences!