“Great holiday and value for money :)” 5 of 5 stars

You added Lawnswood Holiday Apartments to your Saves list
Lawnswood Holiday Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   16 Osbourne Road, Blackpool FY4 1HJ, England   |
Ranked #15 of 107 Specialty Lodging in Blackpool
“Great holiday and value for money :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Friendly and helpful owners , great apartments for big familys felt like I was at home , clean and well maintained apartments , would recommend to other families , really enjoyed our stay will be rebooking for our holiday next year :)

• Stayed August 2012

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just spent 4 days in Blackpool staying at the Lawnswood with my daughter and two nieces. It was the first time we'd stayed here and we will definitely be coming back in the future. We were greeted on arrival by Margaret, who was very pleasant and welcoming. Our apartment was lovely and modern, with plent of space for the four of us to be comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped - we were even provided with tea and coffee! I was a little sceptical at first about the drop down bed but it turned out to be one of the comfiest beds I've slept on that wasn't my own! Great location for access to the South Pier and Pleasure Beach and not too noisy at night. Thank you Margaret and Dennis, will be seeing you again no doubt!
Chrissy Hart.

Batley, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is the first time we stayed at the Lawnswood but it certainly won't be the last! Our room was very spacious and clean and Margaret and Dennis were very welcoming and always about for a chat haha! It was in an excellent location for the Pleasure Beach and South Pier and, unlike staying on the sea front it got quiet at night time meaning that we could have a good night's sleep ready to be up and at 'em nice and early the next day! We like staying in apartments because it gives you more freedom than at a hotel and we really felt like we had our own space here.

Next time we're in Blackpool we'll be back here again!
Emma x

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I am not really one for writing reviews but I will in this case as I felt reading others helped me decide where to stay and hope that this will help you decide...

I spent many hours trawling through the internet looking at various hotels & B&B's, their ratings and customer reviews. I wanted somewhere clean, near Pleasure Beach, had parking and was not going to be 'rowdy' or full of stag and/or hen dos as I have a 6yo. I couldn't have picked any better than Lawnswood Holiday Apartments. It was spotless, 2 mins walk from Pleasure beach, I had a parking space waiting for me right outside the door! And the only noise we encountered were the seagulls!!! I would absolutely recommend Lawnswood Holiday Apartments without a shadow of doubt. Margaret (owner) was very pleasant, welcoming and helpful and I look forward to my next holiday at Lawnswood Holiday Apartments.

Hawick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was the first time me and my partner had been to Blackpool together, as my mum and dad come to the lawnswood every year we thought we would stay here aswell and it was brilliant Margaret and Dennis are the most friendly and welcoming couple we have ever met , the room we stayed in was very very clean and everything you need is there , will defo be back again and would recommend to anyone going to Blackpool ....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Skelmersdale, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the 3rd time coming back to lawnswood apartments which in my many years of going to blackpool makes this the first place we have gone back to more than twice. Situated perfectly next to a corner shop and opposite both the sandcastle and the pleasure beach the road remains peaceful even during a busy saturday night allowing you to enjoy your holiday in peace. the manageress has been amazing to us with her friendly manner and nothing was too much to ask of her. The rooms are clean and well presented which is a rare treat in blackpool.Would recommend this place to anybody looking for a budget hotel that is close to the major attractions

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Paisley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Have stayed here twice now and hope to go again this year. It couldn't possibly be any cleaner and the location for us is perfect. Margaret Banks who runs Lawnswood is a lovely lady and makes you feel very welcome. We go down at Easter each year for the Ice skating festival and love staying here because it gives us so much more space than a hotel or Travleodge.

Room Tip: We have always stayed in the first floor front apartment. Very bright and still quiet as it is on a...