Spent two days at The Ravensworth last week with my wife and it was for us a great return to the Lakes.The standard of the room,cleanliness of the room and bathroom,in fact the place was spotless,few of the bigger hotels we have stayed in throughout England have even come close in this respect.In our upstairs room we had a safe,a plentiful supply of top branded tea and coffee,all the bathroom bits and bobs,shower gels etc were supplied - fantastic.Good quality TV and also free WI-Fi even in our top room.Breakfast was a first class selection of quality cooked food,my wife took the vegetarian option and was well impressed.Nick and Cheryl have got this place really spot-on,we would come back anytime for this standard of service and of course the lemon cake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District