We have been made most welcome, by Vince and Shrley, over the past 13 years. Being restricted to 'school holiday times' we tended to use half term as a break and recovery period. You receive much more than, 'a good service'; it is most friendly, accommodating and the hosts go out of their way to ensure your stay is as relaxing as they can possibly make it. A 'stay' here sets us up nicely for the rigours that face us when we start with the routines of full time child-minding.
The rooms, each themed, are of exceptional quality and comfort; the food is exemplary and the companionship (if desired) is a pleasure. The longer your stay the more relaxed you will become. Most highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District