We stayed here recently for 4 nights as a base to tour the Lakes District. This is a perfect spot and the accommodation is immaculate. Very good breakfasts and our hosts Vince and Shirley made our stay relaxing and peaceful. We stayed in a ground floor room with a 4 poster bed. The room is large and it also contains all the modern conveniences. Highly recommended, particularly as you are only a 15 minute walk into Bowness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District