My husband and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at 1 Park Road, we could not fault a thing. The hotel is in a great location with all the sights within easy reach. We stayed in the superior room, which was lovely and had a very comfy bed! There were hot drink making facilities in the room which was nice and complimentary Kendal Mint Cake. Breakfast was great with a good selection of fruit, cereals and the very yummy full English. Philip and Mary were fantastic hosts and we were very well looked after, they gave up lots of information on trips out and on arrival Mary welcomed us with drinks and homemade cake, which was lovely after a long journey. Thank you to you both for making our stay great, we look forward to returning next year. We will certainly be recommending you to all our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Park Road is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Windermere village. A recently refurbished former gentleman's residence that has a wonderful laid-back feel. 6 Spacious ensuite rooms with comfortable beds- three with king sized beds, flat screened TV's, DVD and Ipod docking stations. All rooms have The White Company soaps and bath robes and lotions from Pure Company. There is proper fresh coffee, tea pots and fresh milk- very important. We are fully licensed with an interesting selection of wines and bottled beers from around the world. We offer freshly cooked dinners at week ends and either cold meat or cheese platters the rest of the week- subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your 1 Park Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Park Road Hotel Windermere
- 1 Park Road Windermere, Lake District