We stayed for one night at The Glenburn, got a good offer of B&B and Dinner. Got the lst rrom available as we booked late. the location is ideal - an easy 5min walk up to Windermere or a 5-10min walk down to Bowness. The rooms; modern decor, okay size, good ensuite size, the dining room and bar/ seating area is ample. Teh breakfast and eveing meal was nice and hearty. We found the Glenburn friendly, comfortable and value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District