A warm welcome greeted us at The Howbeck into a beautiful elegant cozy room where my husband and I who work long ours with our businesses were able to finally escape the hamster wheel of work and life for a couple of days.The extra touches make all the difference and the service was better than that we have received in Monte Carlo in recent visits especially the chocolates left on our bed which were very welcome. We are already looking at our scedhules to see if we can escape later in the year.ps Breakfast was lovely too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District