We stayed one night at The Howbeck on 30th May. We booked the Meregill room which was lovely. Really comfy four poster bed and a great spa bath. The room was really clean with a decanter of sherry to welcome us. Breakfast was fantastic and the staff were very attentive and friendly. We will certainly be staying at The Howbeck again and would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District