We have just returned from a 4 night stay at The Willowsmere. Everything was perfect, the room was immaculately clean with lovely views over the garden. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice and an abundance of tea/coffee. The honesty bar was a real bonus and always well stocked. Nice to be able to sit and enjoy a drink in the garden or lounge after a day out. Big thank you to Anthony, Jay and Lynn for making us feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willowsmere is a grand Victorian residence built in c1850 from traditional Lakeland stone. All bedrooms are en-suite with either bath and/or shower facilities. All are double glazed, centrally heated and come complete with flat screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, hair driers, radio alarm clocks, free WiFi, fluffy towels and superior toiletries. They have views either to the front toward Orrest Head viewpoint or to the rear over looking the award-winning garden.The Willowsmere has two guest lounges and a private garden where guests may enjoy a drink from the honesty bar or from the growing malt whisky selection. Full English breakfast is included and there is an additional buffet style breakfast too. The guest house has free WiFi, ample off street parking and all guests have complimentary access to nearby leisure facilities less than 5 minutes walk away with indoor swimming pool, sauna and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, T4B, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Willowsmere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willowsmere Hotel Windermere
- The Willowsmere Windermere, Lake District