Stayed here for 3 nights from December 14th and would certainly book again. My single room was small but cosy, with an extremely comfortable bed and lots of treats which were replenished each day. The reception rooms were very much in keeping with the house. High quality linen and towels, 4 star breakfast and a very warm welcome made this a very pleasant stay. My thanks go to Anthony, who arranged a mountain goat (mini bus) tour for me on the Saturday and also had many suggestions for places to visit/eat etc. All in all, a memorable stay in a well cared for establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willowsmere is a grand Victorian residence built in c1850 from traditional Lakeland stone. All bedrooms are en-suite with either bath and/or shower facilities. All are double glazed, centrally heated and come complete with flat screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, hair driers, radio alarm clocks, free WiFi, fluffy towels and superior toiletries. They have views either to the front toward Orrest Head viewpoint or to the rear over looking the award-winning garden.The Willowsmere has two guest lounges and a private garden where guests may enjoy a drink from the honesty bar or from the growing malt whisky selection. Full English breakfast is included and there is an additional buffet style breakfast too. The guest house has free WiFi, ample off street parking and all guests have complimentary access to nearby leisure facilities less than 5 minutes walk away with indoor swimming pool, sauna and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, T4B, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Willowsmere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willowsmere Hotel Windermere
- The Willowsmere Windermere, Lake District