My partner and I stayed in this hotel in April for a birthday celebration. The road to the entrance is very narrow but when you arrive everything is breathtaking, from the hotel itself to the stunning view. On arrival the staff are very polite and explained everything. We had a dinner reservation in the fantastic restaurant later that night and were thrilled with the free uograde to the 7 course taster menu (a must if you are staying here) it was delicious!
We stayed in the Yan, whilst not the most plush the hotel has to offer it was still lovely and the decor was nice with a lovely sunken bath.
Overall everything was great and we will be returning. However, if you venture out to the hot tub at night be sure to take a torch as its pitch black! I think they should get a light up there to be honest.
- Also Known As:
- The Samling Hotel Windermere
- Samling Hotel
- The Samling Hotel Windermere, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 aa red star hotel 3 aa rosettes1 michelin star ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Samling Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.