“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

We stayed at The Hideaway and ate in their restaurant on the Saturday night and only have positive things to say. I have a few food allergies which they catered for without any fuss and couldn't have been more helpful with. I even had gluten / dairy free cakes throughout our stay which were delicious. The restaurant food was just amazing, fantastic value for money, and they are the perfect hosts. I would recommend as a place to enjoy some fine dining as well as a place to stay. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited December 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

My Partner and I don't come here often enough, staff are lovely and the food is just perfect, the location is awesome, we must return soon. I needed to share the moment, it's a must

• Visited October 2014
Bradford, United Kingdom
“High quality meal and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I'm not what you would call a foodie. I'm usually happy with a big plate of straight-forward food. But as my wife and I share a birthday, and it was my 50th, we decided to treat ourselves. And it was a great decision as we enjoyed a very special meal at The Hideaway.
A lovely welcome followed by a drink in the lounge as we looked at the menu. I could have chosen anything because it was a fabulous choice.
The food was sublime. I'm not a great meat eater but the quality of the meat and the way it had been cooked was the best I have eaten.
The dining room allows privacy but, as everyone is so buoyed by the whole experience, diners tend to chat to those on adjoining tables.
Finally, the value for money is outstanding.

• Visited May 2014
oxford
“good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

was a lovely meal, not too badly priced, service was good, everything tasted great and the place is kept clean

Visited March 2014
Nottingham
“Excellent dining weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Happened to spend the weekend at the Hideaway when the owners had a Dining Experience weekend - a monthly event. The whole dining experience was outstanding from the pre dinner drinks in the comfortable lounge to the quality and presentation on the 5 course meal. The service was attentive and thoughtful and the whole experience was so enjoyable that we did it all again the next evening! Well done Lisa and Richard.

• Visited March 2014