“AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Worcester, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I visited the Hideaway on a Sunday evening, we had not booked but lucikly for us there was a table available. We enjoyed pre-dinner drinks in the very comfortable lounge and we then enjoyed one the BEST meals we have ever had in the relaxing restaurant! Admittedly we felt a little under-dressed as the Hideaway oozes sophistication however, we were made feel very welcome. From start to finish... AMAZING. Polite staff, first-class service, outstanding food and value for money!! Genuinely go try it for yourself!

London, United Kingdom
“Perfect from start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I booked the dinner at the hideaway to celebrate my mother's birthday. After reading so many good reviews, I am still more than impressed with the entire experience, the asmotsphere and the amazing food. I sent email to Lisa during the week asking for a birthday cake, the communication has been handled very efficiently. On the day, due to some other delay, I've asked to push the table back for 1 hour to 7:30, no problem whatsoever.
We ended up arriving a little bit early at around 6:45, Lisa greeted us at the door, and took as to the lounge for some drink prior to the dinner. The louge is so comfy and cosy, where they served us drink and explained menu to us in great detail.
We had 5 course tasting menu, I had salmon and Lamb and my mum had Makerell and duck. The food is so tasty it deserves a Michelin star, and I have been to quite a few Michelin star restaurants, I can hournestly say the food in Hideway is equivalently good, and the asmosphere is more personal and better. They brought out cake and sang the birthday song along. My mum was extremely happy. Thank you Lisa, for the arrangement and such a great experience. We will definitly come back!

Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Truly fabulous food :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We booked for our wedding anniversary and have tried lots of restaurants in the Lake District.
This was a truly excellent evening from start to finish, everything was perfect, service, wine and food. Thoroughly enjoyable evening and we will be returning!!

• Visited August 2012
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Brilliant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were delighted with our meal at The Hideaway, from start to finish everything was perfect. We have never reviewed a restaurant before but feel this meal truly deserved one. Both the food and service was first class. We can't wait to return!

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were on a special weekend away in the Lake District in Rydal, just outside Ambleside (15min drive away). Being our first visit we checked with TripAdvisor on excellent restaurants to dine and Hideaway was ranked no 1 in Windermere. We thought great let's just book it, after checking the menu. Although not a varied selection in vegetarian options (only 1 starter & 1 main to choose from, and as I eat fish that provided more options), the food was SUBLIME! The food is all about quality! 5 course meal for 2 with drinks & champagne came to £94 - well worth it for a 2 AA Rosettes restaurant. The restaurant is very cosy, feels exclusive, staff were attentive & warm - the whole experience was great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! - Thank you Hideaway for making us feel welcomed :)