Emma and Gregor run a really friendly and relaxed guest house, where all the finishing touches of a top boutique hotel (selection of fine teas, smooth cotton sheets, sensous smelling bathroom soaps and big fluffy towels and robes) meet the best elements of a traditional country guest house (hot, satisfying breakfasts, super clean rooms and a very warm welcome). Professional and sensitive to their customers needs you can enjoy a happy hour discussing the best walks or be simply left to enjoy your stay in one of their sumptious en suite rooms. Close to both Windermere and Bowness and a pile of good eating places and pubs Braemount would be very hard to beat. Watch out for their yoga weekends - am just back from one with Maureen Wray, an excellent Iyengar teacher and feeling deliciously refreshed and stretched. Helen Morris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District