Stayed in the Grasmere suite. Honestly, we had to force ourselves to leave our suite to walk around and see the lake. Its like our second home. Cozy and comfortable with all that one could want....airbath (jacuzzi) with disco lights, a TV in the bathroom (to watch in comfort while enjoying the bath), a comfortable couch, carpet and a very comfortable bed. An excellent breakfast with great variety included and fantastic personal room serivce. If we had the chance, we would rate it 7 star and would have easily paid double of what we did! One of the best B&B we have ever stayed in.
- Also Known As:
- Windermere Hotel
- Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Windermere Suites Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the AA Funkiest B&B in the UK for 2009/10, 8 super luxury suites aimed toward romantics & honeymooners wanting somewhere very special, each suite contains its own dining area and lounge, walk in dressing room, out of this world bathrooms with airbaths with tv's above & superking hand made beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Windermere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.