Just got back from a weekend break from the Coppice, we stayed in the cosy room which was as expected cosy. Yes the bathroom is small but for a 2 night stay it serves its purpose. Everywhere nice clean and tidy, breakfast very nice and we would gladly return and recommend this place. Also please do call into the local working mans club which is a nice,clean place and you won't be ripped off for your beer like you will in other Windermere pubs - it,s on the doorstep of the coppice just turn right up towards Windermere and you will find it on the RH side you can't miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Windermere, Lake District