Bit of a mixed bag here really.
Spa. VERY nice indeed. Loved using the pool on Sunday morning and the steam room was great.
Hotel room. We had to be moved, as the room was not clean really, dusty and a bit dirty. The pillars were NOT clean at all, the cases were, just not the actual pillar. The new room was ok, but even that had a VERY dirty cup in the bathroom. Attention to detail, it makes all the difference. In the rooms, soap only as well, no shower gel? No ideas why.
Food. Breakfast is quite expensive, so we skipped that. We had a few drinks, which were VERY expensive. Cheese and ham sandwich, with salad and a few crisps, £8. Nice as it was, come on ! £8!
I would stay again if I had the chance, I just think that hotels take the chance to fleece you with high prices on drinks and food, and this is no exception really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditional hunting lodge style of the North Lakes Hotel & Spa, Penrith reflects the rugged beauty of the Lake District. Local stone, natural wood and open log fires create a genuine 'away from it all' environment in this exclusive 4 star resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your North Lakes Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Lakes Hotel And Spa
- North Lakes Penrith
- North Lakes Hotel & Spa Penrith, UK - Lake District