“Gained too much weight - the food was so good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jenkin Hill Cottage

Jenkin Hill Cottage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Jenkin Hill Cottage
You added Jenkin Hill Cottage to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   Thornthwaite, Keswick CA12 5SG, England   |
Ranked #147 of 178 Keswick B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gained too much weight - the food was so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2003

I am a coeliac and Jenkin Hill Cottage was first class. Kelvyn and Christine Sheppard completely understand the need for a gluten-free diet and I trusted them completely. Every food offered to non-coeliacs was offered to me (in a gluten-free form).

The house has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and my husband and I settled in immediately.

Kelvyn and Christine had thought of everything that we might need and the accommodation was of a very high standard. I would recommend this establishment without reservation.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2002

I have gluten intolerance (coeliac disease) so it was a great relief to me to find some accommodation in the Lake District that specialises in catering for such problems. Not only was I able to enjoy excellent quality @safe@ home cooked food, but the proprietors went out of their way to ensure everything was OK for me. On top of that the guest house is in the most beautiful location in a village not far from keswick.

Been to Jenkin Hill Cottage? Share your experiences!