We spent three nights at The Grange. We arrived when it was dark but when we went for breakfast next morning we were taken aback with the view and the breakfast was excellent.
The host Sally, Mark and the staff were great and had time to chat and offer advice to where to eat and walks to do. We stayed in room 10 good size with a view down Bassenthwaite. It had en-suit with bath and shower over with plenty of hot water.
We are now looking at the calendar for our next visit
- Also Known As:
- The Grange Country House Hotel Keswick
- The Grange Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Victorian home in lovely setting overlooking the fells. Excellent breakfast with lots of choices - fresh fruit salads,local bacon and Cumberland sausage. Plenty of safe, off-street parking. Lovely decor, great quality extras in all the rooms. Super en-suite facilities with either Mira electric showers or a bath with shower cradle. FREE WIFI. Interesting local artwork to peruse, Stylish bedrooms with good outlooks over fells or gardens supplied with quality linens and accessories. Flat screen televisions and free Wifi in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Grange Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.