“Lovely B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Linnett Hill

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keswick
Linnett Hill
You added Linnett Hill to your Saves list
4 Penrith Road, Keswick CA12 4HF, England   |
Ranked #1 of 178 Keswick B&B and Inns
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Lovely B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed for two nights at Linnett Hill, received a great welcome from Mandy and Andy, couldn't fault the newly refurbished rooms and the excellent breakfast, ideally situated close to the town centre and plenty of parking space to the rear. Would recommend this lovely B & B to anyone and looking forward to returning in the future. Karen and Tony

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Cheltenham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent B&B with friendly hosts. A good location if you want to be very near/in the town - good parking area. Nice breakfast choices, served in a lovely room. Everything is done very professionally by Mandy and Andy - but the B&B still feels warm and welcoming.

Blyth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have just arrived back home after spending our third (3rd this year!!) visit to the splendid Linnett Hill. Andy and Mandy extended the warmest of welcomes, excuse the cliche but, it really is like visiting very good friends. The accommodation is first class, clean,spacious and very tastefully decorated throughout. Andy and Mandy fully deserve all the plaudits that they are receiving. The breakfasts are tremendous with plenty of choices. The real difficulty is deciding what to have!! Having said that, I don't think that anyone will be disappointed with the choice that they make!! We are already looking forward to our next visit to the splendid Linnett Hill and seeing Andy and Mandy.
I can recommend the Linnett Hill to any visitor who is looking for accommodation in Keswick.
Thanks again Andy and Mandy for making our holiday even more enjoyable.

Room Tip: I can recommend the cheese and mushroom omelettes!! Room 3 is spacious and also affords a great view...
naas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Having already stayed with Mandy/Andy earlier this year we were well happy to find they had room for us on this trip . Both Mandy/Andy have a great local knowledge of almost all outdoor sports and a great knowledge of the mountains from their own personal outings in same. TOP DRAWER..Myles O Brien .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
newcastle upon tyne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am a regular customer of b&bs throughout the UK most that i have used are ok.
Without any shadow of doubt this is the best B&B that i have used.
Its in a great location in the centre of Keswick yet it has loads car parking.
Lovely rooms immaculately clean with very tasteful furnishings.
My single room was excellent with a good bathroom which has an excellent shower.
A choice of breakfasts that is equal to a 5 star hotel - outstanding!
To top it off the hosts Andy & Mandy are warm helpful They couldn't be better landlords.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I thought this was a brilliant little B&B. Freshly decorated in a Scandinavian style, my room was roomy and verging on the luxurious - really more like being in a boutique hotel. Lots of lovely touches, like the wifi password posted in the room, colour-coded keys so you didn't have to fumble wondering which was which, a bottle-opener and wine glass in the room, real milk in a fridge in the hall for guests to help themselves - real thought and care had gone into what was needed. Luxury toiletries in the shower, too, and a nicely appointed guest lounge with tea and coffee for free. Very close to the centre of town, and when I arrived I was asked if I knew Keswick and whether I needed a recommendation for supper. When they found out I needed to leave at 8.30am for a bus, they suggested I come down a bit early for breakfast so I didn't need to rush. Breakfast was lovely too - great choice, and excellent food. And quiet! I think they were full, but even so, between 10pm when I went to bed and 7am when I woke up, I didn't so much as hear a mouse cough, and I'm a light sleeper. Booking was really easy too, I used the online booking on their website but also emailed and they got straight back to me. For this level of quality and care, £75 for a double room with parking and two minutes from the centre of town is an absolute steal. When I'm next in Keswick I'll definitely be looking to stay again.

Room Tip: I was at the back, which was incredibly quiet, a really nice roomy double with a lovely view to the...
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped here for a night with my girlfriend, the room was excellent and newly furnished. Andy and Mandy were very friendly and extremely welcoming, taking the time to talk to us and advise us on great places to walk/eat. They even made the effort to make a great vegetarian breakfast for me and my girlfriend! The guest fridge was a nice touch, too; keeping your drinks cold and making sure there was always a supply of milk/water whenever it was needed! This all ensured we had a very good weekend in the Lakes... thanks Andy & Mandy!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Linnett Hill? Share your experiences!