We stayed at Stonegarth after having it recommended to us and it lived up to all our expectations and more. We stayed in room 4 for three nights which was a really nice spacious room, comfy four poster bed, sofa, flat screen tv and a small fridge with milk and soft drinks provided.The bathroom was very well equipped, large shower, his & hers sinks and a large Jacuzzi bath with a tv on the wall to watch whilst soaking and a relaxing after a day of walking!
Breakfast was superb we had the freshly cooked "Lakeland Breakfast" every morning which set us up for the day.
The location of the B&B is excellent very peaceful but only a 5 min walk from the centre of Keswick with its selection of shops and very good pubs/restaurants. A bonus was having a car parking space as the streets round about have lots of cars parked on them.
Thank you Stephen for been so friendly and helpful we will definitely be back and would not hesitate to recommend your accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably the best B & B in Keswick. A house full of character set in peaceful surroundings yet just a three minute walk from the town centre. Luxury, spacious rooms all with kingsize beds. The contempory and chic Premier rooms have four posters ensuite with double 14 jet spa baths, drench showers and bathroom television, just perfect for that romantic stay. Excellent food. Guaranteed car parking space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Stonegarth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.