I spent 3 nights at Stonegarth earlier this week, on business. My room was amazing - very comfortable, incredibly luxurious (jacuzzi bath and tv in the bathroom!), and very relaxing. They were very welcoming and friendly, and I felt totally at home. Having a fridge in the bedroom was great - fresh milk for tea, complimentary soft drinks, and somewhere to chill a glass of wine - perfect !
It was an easy stroll into Keswick, and a lovely quiet location, with its own parking. I really couldn't fault it, and will be recommending it to my anyone I know who is heading that way !
- Also Known As:
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably the best B & B in Keswick. A house full of character set in peaceful surroundings yet just a three minute walk from the town centre. Luxury, spacious rooms all with kingsize beds. The contempory and chic Premier rooms have four posters ensuite with double 14 jet spa baths, drench showers and bathroom television, just perfect for that romantic stay. Excellent food. Guaranteed car parking space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stonegarth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.