“Enjoyable Meal.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We visited Different Taste with my parents as we had been before and had a very good quality meal for a reasonable price.
We all had something different and all enjoyed our meal.
The service was friendly and good, despite it being very busy
Would recommend as good quality food, not overly priced , in simple surroundings with friendly and good quality service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

hampshire
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've just eaten at this restaurant. I had the chefs special chicken and it was probably the most tasty meal that I've had. It was great. Thanks to the chef that created it

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“a great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this restaurant quite by chance and have just returned from a second visit, yes it is that good !
The restaurant is modern in decor but the service is good old friendly and they really try to serve you as friends not people that just blew in and they wont see again, you do matter. I have a very different point of view from many as I need a gluten free meal. There was nothing marked up as g/f on the menu but when I asked the chef said she could make most things g/f for me and she did.
The food was served really hot and looked well presented on the plates. Portions are generous but not huge and everything I and my husband had was full of flavour. The food is sourced from local farms and is very fresh which of course makes everything taste wonderful. I can honestly say I have never had such nice food and been served by such friendly careing staff.
Yes it is not perfect but find a place that is. For us it was perfect but there is always someone that needs to complain. Just give it a chance, you wont be disappointed. Make a reservation if you want to eat later then 7.30pm, we just went on chance and had no wait because we ate at about 6.30pm. When we left the tables were full of happy people and I did notice that when plates were cleared there was rarely anything left on the plates.
Says it all really.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Sublime food served with a smile!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

On arrival we were greeted by a smiling waitress of which nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent well cooked with quality ingrediants,some of the best I've had in Keswick over the last 30yrs in my trips to this great little Lakeland town. Only slight downside is the interior its a little cafe like and lacks a little character but thats only a minor critiscism.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
derby
“a small bistro”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We booked this restaurant following the reviews on trip advisor. I can say the service and food were fine, though we thought the menu a bit restrictive. The atmosphere was to much like a café and the tables to close together for comfort. It has no A/C and when we were there the guests by the door wanted it shut, which made the place very hot and uncomfortable. So to improve less tables and A/C or ventilation. However popular it is filling every table as one group leaves – book it or take your [limited chances] be warned.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere