We stayed here for 1 night -wished we could have stayed longer but hotel was booked - great service and hospitality from all staff. Enjoyed using Leisure Club facilities - staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Ate in Alexanders Pub -great food and ambience. Our room was extremely comfortable lots of little extra touches and the towels were really thick and luxurious. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice. We would definately recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Large Hotel of the Year 2014, Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 (England & Wales) Best Western Fans Favourite 2014, Cumbria Tourism Large Hotel of the Year 2014, Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2014 - No. 1 Hotel in Kendal. Other Awards include Hotel & Team of the Year 2013 & Best Western Best Conference Venue 2013. Independent, family-run Four Star Hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, recently refurbished 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four Executive, seven Balcony and three Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal Lake District