We had a really enjoyable two night weekend break using the Castle Green as a base for a Lakeland Driving day. Great location, brilliant food, comfy room, immaculately clean and tidy. First class helpful staff!! Thoroughly recommended.
The breakfast is superb with nothing but the best available, we also ate in the attached pub and thoroughly enjoyed the honest, simple fare in here, pure quality and also great guest real ale to wash it all down with!
The only very minor gripes would be the hike up and down the hill to car park and no bath, only a shower in the en-suite! Minor inconveniences
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cumbria Tourism Large Hotel of the Year, 2014. Other Awards include Hotel & Team of the Year 2013 at local Business & Tourism Awards , Best Western Best Conference Venue 2013, Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2014 - No. 1 Hotel in Kendal. Independent, family-run Four Star Hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four Executive, seven Balcony and three Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal Lake District