I stayed here as part of a business meeting. The location is ideal as a base for exploring the Lake District and is only in walking distance of the centre of Kendal. The view from the hotel across the fells is beautiful. The rooms were not particularly attractive or distinctive but are clean well maintained and of a reasonable size. I did not eat at the restaurant but the menu looks good and the set menu that we had as part of the meeting package was of good quality. The staff were helpful at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cumbria Tourism Large Hotel of the Year, 2014. Other Awards include Hotel & Team of the Year 2013 at local Business & Tourism Awards , Best Western Best Conference Venue 2013, Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2014 - No. 1 Hotel in Kendal. Independent, family-run Four Star Hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four Executive, seven Balcony and three Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal Lake District