My partner and i stayed here as we were attending a 60th birthday party in kendal as we live in lancaster we thought we would stay over . i was so pleased with our room , lovely and clean nice comfy bed , staff were very friendly .
we did not use the pool or spa as when we went to have a look it was full of people in the gym so decided not to go in the pool.pity the hotel facilities are used by the general public as parking was a problem and feel that it would be a idea that the hotel had the upper car park for residents only as we had to park at the lower park. it was a bit of a struggle taking our cases up a wooden staircase and then a bit of a walk to reception.. maybe you could consider this in the future.
the breakfast was lovely and the staff welcoming , and we did enjoy our stay .
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- Castle Green Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recent Awards include Hotel & Team of the Year 2013 at local Business & Tourism Awards , Best Western Best Conference Venue 2013, Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2013 - No. 1 Hotel in Kendal, Cumbria Life's Chef of the Year 2012. Independent, family-run Four Star Hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four Executive, seven Balcony and three Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.