Our return stay at Castle Green exceeded all our [already very high!] expectations. Our friendly welcome at reception made for a good start, and was followed by a superb treatment in the Spa faciliies - full body massage is highly recommended. The main restaurant offered an excellent meal where the quality of food is outstanding value for the price. Our Executive Room ensured a luxurious stay, and the price difference beween a Sandard and Executive Room makes the extra cost exceedingly well worth while. The staff are outstanding in the friendly, personable service they extend - particularly to be commended are the Hotel Manager and restaurant Head Waiter who excel themselves in their happy, "nothing is too much trouble" care of hotel guests..We'll be staying again and would recommend the hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cumbria Tourism Large Hotel of the Year, 2014. Other Awards include Hotel & Team of the Year 2013 at local Business & Tourism Awards , Best Western Best Conference Venue 2013, Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2014 - No. 1 Hotel in Kendal. Independent, family-run Four Star Hotel situated in 14 acres of gardens & woodland, 5 miles from the M6 & 8 miles from Windermere. Extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities, 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Westmorland Pub in the grounds, health & fitness club and 99 bedrooms including four Executive, seven Balcony and three Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kendal
- Hotel Castle Green Kendal
- Kendal Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Green Hotel In Kendal Lake District