Booked for an overnight business stay. Usual standard for premier inn, comfortable bed, air-con, cheap wifi (£3 for 24 hours) and benefit ok a pub/restaurant on site. This is very central, and a short walk to main shopping and restaurant etc area. The downside is we found it near impossible to find, sat navs would not recognise the road and we went round the one way system many times. Be warned, there are only a handful of parking spaces. We parked round the corner near the police station in the end (restricted to 1800 to 0800).
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel Kendal
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Kendal Central Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Kendal Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Kendal Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.