“Nice atmosphere, good food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 113 restaurants in Kendal
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We really enjoyed our meal here whilst visiting the mountain festival, it was a good price for what we ate and the food was good

Visited November 2012

82% Recommend
Kendal, Cumbria, United Kingdom
“Absolutely excellent! !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Ate hear and it simply could not have been better. beautiful food, warm and friendly staff and lovely environment. First class!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely place, food and people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

They were able to fit us in at short notice, we received excellent service and the food was lovely. We would definitely eat there again.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“This Thai restaurant should have 6 stars!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

this is the second time I have visited 'Jintana' in Kendal (Not in the same week of course...) and I was just as impressed.
I am no expert when it comes to Thai food but this appears to be as authentic as it gets.
We had the vegetarian platter to start, fabulous, well cooked lightly battered vegetables in tempura batter with excellent dipping sauces.
The 'Larb Gai' salad , minced chicken with ginger and mint was the best I have ever had, fabulous taste.
Also had the Thai red chicken, very creamy and coconutty (if that's a real word ), my wife had the sizzling chicken with ginger and vegetables, very good indeed with a sweet sticky sauce once the sizzling had stopped.
It's not the cheapest in the world, but we knew that when we went in.
Staff also were attentive and polite, and everyone was brought a little free taster to start with .....not sure what it was but I think it was crispy rice thingy.....just great.
Plenty of food, and I assure you, I can eat !
Please try here, I would go back tomorrow....( I still have a few days of my break left so I might just do that)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newquay, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Ate there early on a Wednesday evening. Lovely food , well presented and good service. I would recommend to friends and colleagues.

• 4 of 5 stars Food