We stayed over Easter for three days which felt like 7 days when we left. The Hotel is is an excellent location with fantastic views. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who accommodated all your requests. The food was superb with the quality, selection and taste enough to satisfy the non-vegetarian of the party. We have already told people about this gem of a place and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lancrigg Organic Vegetarian Country House is set in the totally peaceful and picturesque valley of Easedale, 1/2 mile from Grasmere. The accommodation is comfortable and relaxing and makes a wonderful escape from a busy world. The house has many connections with past and present writers, artists and musiciansThe Green Valley Organic Restaurant at Lancrigg is open throughout the day for coffees and meals. The food is imaginative and freshly prepared from 100% organic ingredients ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lancrigg Vegetarian Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Hotel
- Lancrigg Vegetarian Country Grasmere