Lovely guest house in a perfect and peaceful location. The owners have thought of everything and were very hospitable, friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate and there was everything you could have needed including a selection of DVDs, games and books in the public areas. Excellent breakfast with a good choice of food and fresh fruit daily. Approximately 15 minute walk into Ambleside along a road with pavement (apart from the little lane to the house which had no through traffic). Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in a stunning rural setting in the historic Rydal Valley amidst the fells, this grand Victorian building was built as a farm house in 1848 from the stones of ancient Rydal Hall, before being converted into a Country Guest House in the early 1930's. Set in our own 2 acre gardens Crow How has been sympathetically renovated to provide you with a perfect base to explore the beautiful Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Crow How Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crow How Country House Hotel Ambleside
- Crow How Country Guest House Ambleside, Lake District