Everything about this Country House is top class. We stayed for four nights in the premier room (number 1) and it was just perfect. We could not find fault anywhere. Situation, cleanliness, food, accomodation, staff, comfort and facilities all deserve 10/10. We will definitely return in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Crow How Country House Hotel Ambleside
- Crow How Country House Hotel
- Crow How Country House Ambleside, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in a stunning rural setting in the historic Rydal Valley amidst the fells, this grand Victorian building was built as a farm house in 1848 from the stones of ancient Rydal Hall, before being converted into a Country Guest House in the early 1930's. Set in our own 2 acre gardens Crow How has been sympathetically renovated to provide you with a perfect base to explore the beautiful Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Priceline so you can book your Crow How Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.