We stayed at Nanny Brow 6th-8th Dec in Loughrigg room and has the most lovely time! Nanny Brow was simply beautiful from the decor to the surroundings and little touches like different cakes each day in the room. As foodies the breakfast was fantastic, great choice.
Sue and Pete couldn't have been more helpful and not forgetting Myffy the dog. Out the back of the house was access to the hills, we aren't walkers but had a stroll to the tops and the views of Ambleside and Lake Windermere were stunning.
All in all a lovely stay in Nanny brow, Ambleside
Sam and Loren :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Brow sits on its own private crag, near Ambleside with views down the Brathay valley. Direct fellside access for walkers and only minutes from the stunning Langdale Valleys. A relaxing family home with excellent levels of comfort and service. Spotlessly clean accommodation, warm and spacious with individually designed rooms, friendly service and great breakfasts. Come join us and unwind…… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Nanny Brow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Brow Hotel Ambleside
- Nanny Brow Ambleside, Lake District