The website said 'big bed' but it was just a standard double, the upper deck room classed as superior was so small and hot, there was a broken fan, they brought another which had to stand at the end of the bed which meant my husband couldn't get out of bed without climbing over me.
It said 'pinchable toiletries' but they were just big bottles of their own brand stuff.
We complained to manager who said he would ring back within a week, well it has now been 2 weeks and he hasn't bothered. We wanted them to just charge for a standard room as we didn't feel superior was worth it. They can't even be bothered to ring back.
One positive note, the food was good for dinner and breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Hull is minutes from the A63 providing access to the centre of Hull within a 5 minute drive. The port of Hull is just a 15 minute drive of the hotel. Hessle Train Station is 1 mile away and Humberside Airport a 25 minute drive. Nearby attractions include Museum Quarter, Hull Arena and Hull Marina. Village Urban Resort Hull has 116 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hull Hotel Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Village Hull Kingston Upon