“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Great deals online.
Brough, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was flooded out of my home on the 5th December 2013 and was devastated, I lost my home and all my belongings. I was fortunate to be insured and my insurance company paid for me to stay at the Premier Inn at Hull West (Home Farm) for a total of 23 days. I was very upset and emotional at what had happened and due to the time of year (Christmas and New Year) this felt even worse. I could not just leave the hotel (which I did on 2nd January) without saying how my stay was.

The Manager and staff at the hotel could not have been kinder and more welcoming, they looked after me and made sure that I had everything I could need including a little Christmas present on Christmas Day. I was so impressed by the service I was given as it was given with sincerity and the staff truly cared. The room was lovely, I had all I needed, television, internet, tea making facilities. The view was fab (overlooking the Humber Bridge), the room was clean with fresh towels daily. They even did my washing for free and provided me with an iron and ironing board at no cost either. Great shower in the bathroom. The bed was the comfiest bed I have ever slept in and I would be keen to purchase one of their mattresses for when my house is ready to move back into one day.

Out of all the staff at the hotel I did not meet one grumpy or rude person. All the staff greeted me with good morning and would ask how I was. it was the staff that made my stay in the hotel a relaxing and stress free time given the traumatic circumstances that had taken me there.

The breakfast was fantastic, as much as you wanted, although after 23 days of consecutive full English breakfasts I will not be in a hurry for another one !! The meals in the pub were great too and the staff in the Brewers Fayre part were as friendly and accommodating as the hotel staff and very pleasant and genuine,

If I could have stayed in this hotel for the duration of my house repairs then I would not have hesitated.

I would recommend this Premier Inn to everyone, A big big thank you to all the staff there x

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Helpful friendly staff. Good room although bathroom looking tired and noise from upstairs room above. Good breakfast with plenty of choice from the buffet. Plenty of car parking and very accessible to both Hull and the Humber Bridge.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Burton Upon Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Don't take my word for it go to hull west (home farm) and try it for your self you WONT be disappointed. staff are brilliant and friendly, rooms are clean lovely smelling sheets and towels ,food is excellent .bar staff very help nothing is to much trouble,

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

£29 room offer, excellent deal. visiting relatives for Christmas on 15th December, Sunday night, (just one night). We all had xmas meal in Brewers Fayre restaurant. Excellent value, food quality and service 10/10. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant too - again, excellent. no complaints at all.

Room Tip: we've stayed on all floors - no bad rooms. But I have been told the basement level may get flood...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Fareham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff, large clean room with TV, kettle, unlimited tea/coffee etc. Great value on a Super Saver meal. Attached Brewers Fayre restaurant was good value, and very quiet on the Sunday evening.

Worthing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a one night stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was spacious, clean and quiet. Parking was no problem and we could see our car from the room. We had a nice supper at the Brewers Fayre restaurant next door and also had our breakfast there before leaving. We honestly found everything about this hotel faultless - and all for a really low price!

Barnet, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have stayed in a premiers before and as before staff very friendly,helpful and informative. We do always ask for a room away from the doors as this has been a problem in the past especially if there are groups staying together. This was a very quiet hotel and has good parking and the restaurant was very good also, we had breakfast and the only thing would be to not forget to say how many you require of each item even tomatoes!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Been to Premier Inn Hull West? Share your experiences!