“SUPERB PLACE TO STAY!!” 5 of 5 stars

Pryme St, Kingston-upon-Hull HU2 8HR, England   |
Bristol, United Kingdom
“SUPERB PLACE TO STAY!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I have to say this is THE BEST TRAVELODGE I have ever visited - what makes this hotel is the STAFF! They were absolutely amazing! So friendly and helpful it was just such a comfortable stay for me and my Partner and our Bulldog Bob! Yes thats right we had our dog stay with us - and everyone was so accommodating - we ordered our food at the bar late evening so we could leave Bob in the room - but they offered for us to take it to the room - and even helped us carry all the food all the way back to our room!! The whole hotel was so clean and tidy - the room was lovely and very comfortable! I would honestly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hull City! The location is perfect for the City - but even if you are travelling the parking is right on the door step of this hotel and everything was just so easy and simple!! Great hotel, great atmosphere, great staff, great food. great location honestly there is nothing more to say - it was BLOOMING BRILLIANT!! I have stayed in other Travelodge's over the years and have been put off before by the cheap robotic way they have been operated - this has just changed my whole perception of Travelodge and it was mainly down to the staff at this one that has done it! You will not be disappointed staying here! I hope this gets back to all the employees because honestly they make this place - we will be back again soon!! Thank you all so very much!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
London, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

It is what it is! A typical Travelodge.

OK, the venue is good as it is a short walk to the city centre, (about 5 mins) and a short walk to the bars, clubs, pubs, shopping centre etc.

The breakfast, (although I did not have it) looked bland and pale.

Rooms are clean and come with a shower.

Staff are the greatest asset of this hotel. Very kind, friendly and happy group of people! Very warm welcome and a pleasant 'thanks for coming' at the end!

My biggest critique is the parking! The hotel charges, as do the surrounding streets and car parks!

Room Tip: The higher the better.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Essex UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

'THE' place to stay in Hull....polite & friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room, food & drink available in bar cafe, very good value for money..This was our second visit and the experience was the same as the first...

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Rather small rooms,but clean and comfortable. Just stayed one night and had breakfast which was fine. Good value for money. Parking expensive in hotel car park but there are other locations near bye if you are having a longer stay.

Room Tip: There is a lift and good security.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is my second stay of the year and I have to say the staff are lovely! The rooms nice and clean. my only problem was no bath but on my second stay I booked a family room which have a bath! the rooms are basic but comfortable. As I said the staff make this a place worth staying, they cant do enough for you which is nice when its a budget hotel. normally would stay away from travel lodge (previous bad experiences) but gave this a go because its new. Glad I did :)

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed here the night for a day out shopping, bed is so comfy, room fresh and clean and the breakfast I can not fault! Staff are fab and couldn't help us enough :)we come to hull so often and it's the first time staying here so will definitely coming back :)

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
GY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the worst hotel experiences we've had - the room was hot and noisy. However we were prepared to overlook this as the room was so cheap (£35). We managed to get to sleep just after midnight, only to be woken up just after 3am by the sound of our door opening and someone talking, before closing it again and disappearing. On speaking to the staff, we were told they would review the CCTV, but there were no cameras in the hallway. Needless to say we wont be returning as we didnt feel that our room was safe.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Amy from the Social Media team at Travelodge Hull Central, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned to learn of the issues you have experienced during your recent stay with us and we would love it if you could contact us via the ‘contact us’ page on our website which will enable us to look into this.

Been to Travelodge Hull Central? Share your experiences!