“Fantastic stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast

Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Royal Tunbridge Wells
Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast
You added Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   189 Upper Grosvenor Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells TN1 2EF, England   |
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I came to Tunbridge Wells for a job interview and was relieved to find such a welcoming and friendly place to stay for the night. The hosts are lovely and even drove me to my interview in the morning! It was very daunting being so far away from home (Manchester) on such an important day, yet I was made to feel relaxed and was very comfortable! I will definitely stay at this bed and breakfast in the future and cannot fault it! It is a great location for the town centre, it is very clean and the hosts were brilliant. This should be number 1 for bed and breakfasts in Tunbridge Wells.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
David E, Owner at Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thanks so much for your comments which we really appreciate and it's reassuring to know that we may have contributed - in a small way - to what we hope will be a happy and successful future. Please come again!

David and Ann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed in this B&B for three months as I was doing an internship in Tunbridge Wells. The things which made me fall in love with this place, was the hospitality, location and atmosphere.

The owners are the nicest people I had ever met. They're so welcoming and make you feel right at home, especially as I was away from home. I got to know the owners pretty well over the time I was there, a few times i'd sit in the conservatory with them with a glass of wine.

The rooms are spacious, with plenty of storage. The beds themselves were very comfortable. Each room has a TV, wash basin & tea and coffee making facilities, not to mention free wifi too (this is definitely a bonus). Oh I almost forgot they have a dining room guests are free to use, which has a microwave and guest also have access to a fridge. This was perfect as I stayed for a long time, it meant i didn't have to eat out every night. This is one thing that made this B&B stand out from all the others.

The B&B is situated just a 10-15min walk from the main town centre of Tunbridge Wells, so it's in the perfect location.

This B&B is such great value for money, and for every reason above it should be number one! I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same size with the same facilities.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
David E, Owner at Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Ann and I are so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we made you feel "at home." It is our home and we do like our guests to feel it's their's too for as long as they stay, not just a bed for the night.

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, you've made our day!

David and Ann Evans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Rosnaree is beautiful, clean & a delight to stay at.

The hosts are helpful and friendly.

I have stayed here on and off for 3 years, its simply the best value B&B in Tunbridge wells.

Close enough to town centre, with great park opposite.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

This little gem of a B & B is on a busy street, but has its own off-street parking and charming garden retreat. The breakfasts are great and a glass of wine and stroll through the garden with the owners is a pleasure. There is easy access to all the major auto routes to the gardens and historic sites in Kent. If you are touring gardens as we were, do not miss "Merriments" (Hawkhust Road, Hurst Green, TN19 7RA) a largely unknown gem!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!