Hotel is a characterful 18th-century building pleasantly situated in its own big garden on the edge of Tunbridge Wells Common. 10 minutes to the Pantiles, 15 mins to the Assembly Rooms, if you walk across the Common. Ample parking. Big room overlooking the Common with a bathroom bigger than the previous night's hotel room. Pleasantly decorated and well equipped. Minimal outside noise. Spa has extensive gym and pool. Staff are smartly dressed and friendly. A classy hotel where we had a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, LateRooms, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent