“Great coffee, great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 149 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
“Great coffee, great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

A lovely coffee shop! Staff are always very welcoming to customers, I have noticed that try take the time to get to know some of their more regular customers, which doesn't always happen! The coffee is fantastic, with a really good selection, and the homemade cakes to go with your drink are brilliant!!

I would definatly recommend popping in to Caffe Latte when in Ramsgate!!

London, United Kingdom
“Great if you want cold hot dogs and indifferent generic coffee”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Poor service- girl consistently got orders wrong and shouted to the customers to distribute the food.just a canteen without a care once you've paid in advance for your order.try Caboose next door for a lesson in how to do it right!

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
, Owner at Caffe Latte, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Many thanks for your comments, we really appreciate them.

We regret the “cold” hot-dog, which I trust your brought to the attention of the waitress?

We have taken appropriate steps regarding the preparation process, and sincerely regret any inconveniences caused.

Have a fantastic New Year.
“Wonderful find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Found this place on a visit to.Ramsgate. What a find!! Warm welcome from staff, who could'nt have been more helpful. Lovely coffee. Lovely cakes. Excellent value and loyalty incentives.
Congratulations on providing the more specialist range of teas too, such as rooibos, green, decaff etc.
Will definitely be back.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fresh and tasty breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We dropped in for a very welcome late Sunday breakfast to recover our strength after a big Saturday night. We were a big family group of all ages and tastes and every one of us got a tasty, filling and non-greasy breakfast with a smile. Love the local artwork and swivel chairs too.

• Visited August 2012
manston
“Breathe of fresh air for Ramsgate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I've now visited Caffe Latte on a number of occasions forgoing my other usual stops since I came across this little cafe. I'm not a vegetarian however their pannini's are awesome and the spinach, mushroom and mozzarella is simply delicious. The staff are friendly and helpful and being a bit fussy with cleanliness I was pleasantly surprised with clean and fresh feel of the cafe.

Something that i've never thought of before when I was sat talking to my friends was when I didn't have to awkwardly twist in the chair to speak and the comfy chair actually swivelled!!!!

I will certainly be returning to gossip with my friends over nice food, tasty coffee and watch the world go by. Definatey would recommend you try this little gem.

• Visited August 2012