“Nice fish n chips.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Nice fish n chips.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The fish and chips we had were very nice, good to have a choice of portion size.
This is a really busy take away, my only gripes are the staff were a bit rude and rushed, and the place soon stacked up with rubbish,
The staff shouted out to the customers " this is a takeaway so take your rubbish with you"
Bit rude but true! Hard work for some people as the bin was across the road.
All in all the fish n chips at this takeaway were really nice.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here today & as always the service was spot on, the food was beautiful & they even gave my niece & nephew a Lolly each after our meal.
The staff are lovely & always smiling.
Top top nosh!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food was fine. Not the best fish & chips I've ever had but certainly not the worst. Very unpleasant staff.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Awesome to say the least”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Situated on the sea front at Ramsgate, the Royal harbour to your right, the beach to your left.

Parking on the seafront is a nightmare any time and expensive.
PETERS FISH FACTORY, what can I say my wife and grown up family love the fish and chips from here.
Ok what the young staff lack in service skills is out measured by the best food.
You can eat in or take away, benches over the road to sit in the sun, take to the beach, or sit by the marina watching the boats come and go. Good value for money, we try to visit at least once a week in the summer months.
Maybe the staff are fed up of people being rude to them, who knows, maybe we should ask them ...........................

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Has gone completely downhill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I recently took my partner here when we were in the area for some lunch and I have to say this place has really gone downhill.

Upon arrival, we were ignored for a good 5 minutes by the ladies behind the counter who seemed more interested in their conversation, finally after a while we were finally served by an unpleasant woman who seemed to have taken offense to us cutting her conversation short, we received a portion of the most disgusting chips I've had in a while....sure they were lovely and crispy but it was pretty much liquid grease on the inside, considering how long it took to get them and how much they cost we were not impressed.

This place used to be absolutely amazing and we used to go all the time but this recent visit has put me right off.

I thought maybe it was a one off thing but my parents recently went here for a sit down meal on a quiet evening (like 3-4 other people in the restaurant part) and had to wait over 25 minutes just for a plate of chips to be served by a very rude waitress.

I would not recommend this place, there are better in the area for a much better price.

• Visited June 2013