“Great restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food and good service, I have been there for my friend's hen party, never tried this one before, I have to say really impressed by the delicious food and quick service, had four portion salt chilli prawns, would like more if not for the rest hundreds choices. LOL. Definite back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Was good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I used to use this restaurant a lot but I think it changed hands, Price increased, Food was not anywhere as good as it was, I would not go back there if you paid me in fact I am amazed that it is still open.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Chinese Eat as Much as you Like”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

As this is in the heart of the town I tend to use this one for meeting up with friends for lunch. The food is excellent, its really good prices and the staff are very friendly. Lovely restaurant and really pretty inside.

Visited February 2012
Westgate-on-sea
“Metal found in food! Rude staff!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

The staff were very rude to me and my family also. I found a piece of metal in my food. Staff kept getting the drinks orders wrong even though only three of us. Staffs appearance made me question cleanliness of restaurant. Staff very confrontational when asked about the quality of the service. I will be telling my friends not to go! Please Avoid!

• Visited March 2012