“Nice food and a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: CT16 1JT
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Nice food and a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I came here for an evening meal with a friend. I was surprised at the portion size as usually sit down Indian meals are smaller than a takeaway. But we wasn't short of food as it was a very good size and well priced also.

Nice décor in the restaurant and found the service of a good standard

I would come back again

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Good value for money, food was really nice and the staff were pleasant, nice atmosphere. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dover, United Kingdom
“Great Food.....but”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Normally we have great food from this place, but I write this tonight, while dying from starvation, as its been two hours since I placed my order...................Just to update, my order arrived, Naan Bread is all burnt, Seriously a piece of plastic in my Sag a Loo and over all it was pretty poor, if you are going to take two hours to deliver then you better make sure its perfect, But seriously Plastic in the Sag a loo.

When you guys want to do "bad", you do a "bad" that is off the scale, that one can only laugh and think, "did I really just pay for this........?"

I think it could have only been worse if I had choked to death from the plastic that I found in the Sag a Loo, but now I am just waiting to be on the Loo, sagging...... for hours.....

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kent
“Xmas party treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great food, brilliant service and a lovely relaxed atmosphere in a handy location. Menu is extensive and wide ranging.

Visited December 2012
Bruges, Belgium
“Great find in Dover!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My partner and I looked for a nice meal in Dover on a cold Saturday night and ended up in this restaurant.

Interior: bit kitschy but not over the top, just right!
Service: very friendly and very reasonable waiting times
Food: very very tasty, I am not a curry expert but I did really enjoy my food and so did my partner. Very rich in flavours and so much choice.
I had the chili coriander naan and it was quite hot, even for my standards (I love hot spicy food!).
Price: a bit on the pricey side as you have to pay all the sides extra (like poppadums) but still reasonabe and we really enjoyed it.
Plus you get big portions pffew! :-)
Are we going back for another meal? Definitely!!

• Visited October 2013