Arrived mid afternoon, friendly staff at reception, Bar staff friendly. Surely something must go wrong! No the room was excellent, large and airy, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom had little soaps and shampoo for that nice touch, better than those big dispensers we see these days.There is a pool and steam you can use and if you like that sort of thing a small airport where you can watch light aircraft and helicopters landing and taking off. Very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham hotel. This modern, well equipped hotel contains fully air-conditioned bedrooms all with high speed internet access. With our mix of Double, Twin & Family Rooms (Kids Stay & Eat Free) and fuly equipped Spirit Health & Fitness Centre with Pool, the hotel is the ideal location for both business & leisure travellers.The Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham hotel is ideally located for key attractions including Leeds Castle, Historic Dockyard Chatham, Rochester Cathedral, Dickens World & Brands Hatch Race Circuit. Access to the Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham hotel is easy via both the M2 & M20, or by train to Rochester station, making the hotel a central base for touring Kent or a convenient stop-off en-route to Folkestone and Dover.For Conference & Events, the hotel has fantastic facilities for all types of Meetings, Functions & Ceremonies within the Academy Conference Centre. Click here for more info. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham Hotel Chatham
- Holiday Inn Chatham
- Chatham Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham Kent, UK