“Enjoyable meal” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Modern restaurant with authentic mexican food. Restaurant cool on the lower level and asked to move 3 times until we were comfortable. Staff friendly, food enjoyable, price average.

Visited December 2013

Whitstable, United Kingdom
“lively atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

visited for a birthday dinner celebration, food is good for the money, lively, staff pleasant, better to choose a table to the rear nearer the kitchen, they have booth type tables as well as open.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Goychay, Azerbaijan
“Great evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I don't understand the complaints. I've been here about six times since it opened and I think it's great.

The quality of the food is quite good as are the quantities and it is very reasonably priced. Definitely a classier Tex-Mex option.

Always a great evening and I love the interior. Its like walking out of england and into an Aztec corridor. The restaurant itself has wonderful ambience and the staff are definitely the best asset here. They provide great service without nagging. Friendly and efficient they do a brilliant job. great desserts too and I'd say that this place would be just as good for a date as it would be for families.

if going out for tex mex in canterbury some may favour the far less savoury place a few doors down. To that I say that the cocktails are better here and there is not much price difference.

Then again this place isn't made for the drunken hen-do crowd!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Get the door fixed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have eaten here before at luchtime and it was an ok experience. This wasn't the case last weekend and for those thinking of visiting, don't sit too close to the door unless you like the outside air temperature.

The inside glass door does not appear to have a mechanism to close itself once customers have pushed it open, hence everytime people left or entered (unless they were considerate and thought to close the door themselves), cold air from outside flooded in.

So anyone near the entrance, (we weren't the closest, but close enough) were constantly suffering changes in temperature. I did mention this to the staff and to be fair, when they noticed this, they did close the door, but isn't it more simple to fix the problem?

As for the food, my 3 family members all enjoyed their mains (standard mexican type fair), but I've seen more cheese in a mousetrap than there was on the nachos as a starter. Not sure what happened there.

I had the sea bass on chargrilled vegetables. The fish was decently cooked, but too many of the vegetables were over 'chargilled'. Not sure I'll be rushing back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Marden, United Kingdom
“Been before to this restaurant chain but it's the staff that make it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

5 of us went out after work Friday 29th for a bite to eat and 2 of us had been to a chimichangas before the other 3 hadn't, I like this branch because it's the staff that make it and the waitress that served us was simply lovely, very beautiful and polite. I didn't catch her name but she made a heart sign with her hands after bringing our food. I know its a little thing and she does it for everyone but she really was excellent and I hope her manager sees this and rewards or develops her. She has a superb personality and she really is worth investing in. I'm not biased as we were served by 3 other personnel on our visit from time to time and none were as good as the heart girl. Well done to you keep up the good work and can't wait to return. The food is the usual fare at all branches and couldn't fault any of it we all loved it.

• Visited November 2013